August 7, 2009

South of the Border

In a few weeks Nick and I will set sail on our belated honeymoon/first year anniversary celebration. We are going on a Mexican Riviera cruise and I don’t mean to rub it anyone’s faces, but we are giddy with excitement. This adventure will mark our first real vacation (by real I mean that this is not your standard road trip or a weekend getaway) and with that said, it is our first cruise!


BMH (Before Mexican Honeymoon)

Nick and I will be exploring the lovely cities of Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta. Our first stop is Cabo where we will partake in a little power snorkeling. We will be outfitted with motorized thingamabobs to take us underwater so that we can enjoy the beauty of the ocean floor more closely. I am deathly afraid of those freak scuba diving accidents, so power snorkeling seemed to be a nice second choice for a scaredy cat like myself. In Mazatlan, Nick and I will be going on a Canopy Adventure (think zip lines and suspension bridges). This is very Fear Factor, but I am still excited. Hopefully, no one will make us eat cow brains or donkey balls. Lastly, in Puerto Vallarta, and this is my personal favorite, we will be swimming with dolphins. This excursion was my pick and it is clearly a fabulous selection. I love those crazy dolphins and I know that they will come to love me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...