November 29, 2011

QOTW: November 27 - December 3, 2011


"Some like it hot, some like it HOT!" - The Power Station 


Flame on!

Photo: Source

You know, that 80s song... 

Some like it hot and some sweat when the heat is on
Some feel the heat and decide that they can't go on
Some like it hot, but you can't tell how hot 'til you try
Some like it hot, so let's turn up the heat 'til we fry

Feel the heat pushing you to decide
Feel the heat burning you up, ready or not

I heard this song on the radio on my way home from work today. I turned it up really loud. 

I'm blaming it on the Clomid

2 comments:

  1. I love that song! It reminds me of Arizona and MTV. I think it's Robert Palmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good one :) Was Robert Palmer in The Power Station? That is the band's name.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...