January 26, 2012

Day 26: Color

Day 26, January 26, 2012:
COLOR


Pink. 

Pink is the color of the pajama pants I put on when I got home from learning that I have bronchitis. Yes, I was diagnosed with bronchitis during my second week of my new job. Nothing says awesome new employee like having to leave work early for a doctor's appointment and then to be subsequently written out for two days for bronchitis with a fever over 100 degrees. Let this be a lesson to everyone: if you have a cold that's lasted a month and a half, it's probably not a cold. It's like you'd think I had a penis for having waited that long to go to the doctor.    

And, yes, I am wearing two different socks and one is inside out.  


3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. I am glad you finally went. Love you:) I think those pink pants and socks are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually dont realize I have my socks on inside out until the end of the day....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...