January 22, 2012

Day 21 & 22: Reflection and Shoes

Day 21, January 21, 2012:
REFLECTION


You won't believe how much I fretted yesterday over the thought that I had to do a reflection photo. I pictured myself standing in front of a mirror taking a photo of me taking a photo of myself. Annoying. But today it occurred to me that the prompt isn't necessarily a photo of MY reflection. So this one is another cheat photo. I took it a few years ago behind our house in the nature preserve. Right now it looks like a g-darn mess back there, but in the spring, when this was taken, it's beautiful.

Day 22, January 22, 2012:
YOUR SHOES


If I were going somewhere today I'd probably be wearing these sneakers. They're old and they're dirty, but they're super comfortable. I got them for zip lining before our Mexico trip way back when, and I've been loving them ever since.

Photo-A-Day Challenge: Day 1 - 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14, Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18, Day 19, Day 20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...