November 2, 2012

November 2 Q & A - Where to Live?

Writing prompt for today:

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

I've thought about this many times. If I could live anywhere, I think I'd choose somewhere along the central coast of California, like Pismo Beach. This general area has such a laid back vibe, which I like very much. Also, the scenery is to die for. I could totally deal with having to look at the Pacific Ocean every day. In fact, wherever I moved, I would have to have a view of that dang ocean. Can you imagine?


A second runner up would be San Francisco, but it would have to be in the China Beach area, in a ridiculously affluent neighborhood. I'm talking affluent as in views of the Golden Gate Bridge from your living room window. I'm talking affluent as in mucho, mucho dinero.

And, of course, just for shits and giggles, I'll throw in Sausalito.

Can you tell I haven't been out of California much? I do love it here, though.

Where would you live?

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on all of those places! I definitely would want a view of the pacific ocean too. I wish I could go back and make Hermosa Beach be the way it was when I was a kid. I would want to live there on the strand. But only if you guys were there too. Right now, I think I have the perfect location situated near all the loves of my life, my kids:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, must be near the ocean (or a large body of water called a "sound" that is connected to the ocean, as the case may currently be) or I feel anxious. I think the place I will end up is West Marin, in or around Point Reyes Station.

    I love Hermosa Beach. We spent some time there last Christmas, Anant STILL talks about it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...