November 6, 2012

November 6 Q & A - Winging It

I'd rather not answer the writing prompt for today (if you were the president of the United States, what would be your first act in office?).  Instead, let me entertain you with this:


Doug, the angry squirrel


Moose, the reluctant cow

These were my Halloween boys. The costumes didn't stay on too long, but 10 minutes worth of giggles makes it worth it. I love my sweet little squirrel and silly ol' cow. 

PS - Our pumpkins were stolen off of our front porch! How rude!

PPS - Does anyone watch New Girl? Remember the episode where Jess tried to play it off like she invented "How Rude" a la Stephanie Tanner from Full House? Anyone? That show is hilarious. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the costumes! And we love New Girl...it is one of our favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that show. So much. The episode where they played the made-up drinking game Real American was one of the finer moments in TV history.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a really funny episode :) I can just picture them standing on their tables and chairs. Yes, that was a good one...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...